Times are changing and how! Gone are the days when ‘more the merrier’ was the catch phrase of most weddings. Does that mean brides of today will have to settle for a quiet wedding with zero fanfare and horror of horrors – No Bridal Lehenga?
If we had anything to do with it, we would reply with an emphatic NO.
The fairy tale every girl weaves around her wedding day is largely centred around how she will blow her groom (and a few hundred guests) off his feet, dressed like a queen. One does not mess with dreams like that.
So we bring you an exquisite Intimate Bridal Collection, because joy is a beautiful emotion best shared with the ones closest to you.
Let’s bring on the sunshine yellows and emerald greens to our celebrations. Let’s make memories wearing our dream designer lehengas in traditional red or go completely unique in glorious pastels!
As with any outfit, irrelevant of whether it is Haldi or Mehendi ceremony or the wedding, whatever you choose, remember to keep these points in mind:
- Recognise your body type: All bodies are beautiful, and each body type has a particular cut that shows it off best. Make sure you pick yours wisely.
- Pick your colour: As with body types, every skin tone is gorgeous. And each of them have a set of shades that suit to perfection. Be smart in your colour choices
- Stay true to your vision: No matter what people say or which celebrity is endorsing a certain type of cut or design, follow your natural instinct. Stay true to your values and comfort. There is no point in being dressed to the nines and feeling uncomfortable throughout.
- Accessorise right: Many a bride forgets this important detail, concentrating all their energies into the outfit and ignoring the crowning glory of every attire – the accessories.
- Stay exclusive, stay unique: Think you can carry off a contrasting dupatta? Want to wear a bejewelled belt with your lehenga? Go right ahead. Rock the stage in your own unique way – As long as you have the spunk and spark to carry it that is.
Intimate weddings and gatherings can be more meaningful and fun, if only you decide to make it so. We think you can totally do just that, with a little help from us ☺
Take a look at our lovely collection from renowned designers – book an appointment <number> or visit us at www.agashemultidesignerstore.com/
Stay safe, keep rocking.